CHI Health Virtual Quick Care is available 24/7. Receive consultations and even prescriptions for minor illnesses. Our providers give minor medical care for patients in Nebraska and Iowa age 18 months and older*. Services focus on diagnosis and treatment of simple, common conditions. Whenever you need treatment for minor illnesses like sore throats, sinus infections, coughs and allergies, consider receiving that care from the comfort of your own home.
- Available 24/7 (7 a.m. - 10 p.m. via MyChart* and phone, 10 p.m.- 7 a.m. phone only)
- Available to patients in Nebraska and Iowa
- No appointment necessary
- Visits take 30 minutes or less
- Access your after visit summary, health information, lab results and patient education in MyChart
- Staffed by a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with physician oversight
- Notes for work or school can be provided in MyChart based on your virtual visit, if necessary
- Schedule a follow-up visit with primary care, if necessary through MyChart
- Most major insurances accepted. If billed to insurance, visit billed at a rate of $109. Otherwise a cash pay fee of $35 will apply.
*Patients 18 years of age or younger who do not have an established MyChart account with CHI Health, please call us for a Virtual Quick Care visit: (402) 717-1255.
Start a visit via MyChart or phone, answer a few questions about your symptoms, request a virtual visit, and you will be speaking to a live health care provider in minutes.