CHI Health Virtual Quick Care is available 24/7. Receive consultations and even prescriptions for minor illnesses. Just chat with us to answer a few questions about your issue, request a virtual visit, and you will be speaking to a live health care provider in minutes. Our providers give minor medical care for patients in Nebraska age 18 months and older. Services focus on diagnosis and treatment of simple, common conditions. Whenever you need treatment for minor illnesses like sore throats, sinus infections, coughs and allergic reactions consider receiving that care from the comfort of your own home.
- Available 24/7
- Available to patients in Nebraska only
- No appointment necessary
- Visits take 30 minutes or less
- Access your after visit summary in MyChart or sign up for MyChart here
- Staffed by a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with physician oversight
- Cash pay fee of $35 or most major insurances accepted. If billed to insurance, visit billed at a rate of $109. Lab fees, if necessary, will be billed separately.
Start a Visit via Phone or Chat
Be ready to answer a few questions about your issue, request a virtual visit, and you will be speaking to a live health care provider in minutes. Contact Virtual Quick Care one of two ways:
- By calling (402) 717-1255 - available 24/7
- Tap the button below to chat - available between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.