CHI Health Virtual Quick Care is available every day from 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. via phone or video chat. Receive consultations and even prescriptions for minor illnesses. Just chat with us to answer a few questions about your issue, request a virtual visit, and you will be speaking to a live health care provider in minutes. Our providers give minor medical care for patients 18 months and older. Services focus on diagnosis and treatment of simple, common conditions. Whenever you need treatment for minor illnesses like sore throats, sinus infections, coughs and allergic reactions consider receiving that care from the comfort of your own home.
- Available every day from 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- No appointment necessary
- Visits take 30 minutes or less
- Access your after visit summary in MyChart or sign up for MyChart here
- Staffed by a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with physician oversight
- Cash pay fee of $35 (virtual visits only) or most major insurances accepted