CHI Health Quick Care are convenient walk-in clinics located inside area Hy-Vee supermarkets. Our providers give minor medical care for patients 18 months and older. Services focus on diagnosis and treatment of simple, common conditions. Whether you need a health screening, a tetanus shot, or treatment for a minor illness, Quick Care is open evenings and on weekends - with no appointment necessary. Questions about care? Call (888) 333-7520.
- Walk-ins welcome. No appointment necessary
- Visits take 30 minutes or less
- Open Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Staffed by a PA or Nurse Practitioner with physician oversight
- Most major insurances accepted
Quick Care does not provide emergency services. For emergencies, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. For patients age 18 and younger, a parent must provide consent for care in person. Patients requiring care beyond what we are able to provide in the Quick Care setting may be triaged to an appropriate full-service facility.
Virtual Quick Care Now Available
Just call (402) 717-1255 or chat with us to answer a few questions about your issue, request a virtual visit, and you will be speaking to a live health care provider in minutes.