CHI Health Quick Care are convenient walk-in clinics located inside area Hy-Vee supermarkets. Our providers give minor medical care for patients 18 months and older. Services focus on diagnosis and treatment of simple, common conditions. Whether you need a health screening, a tetanus shot, or treatment for a minor illness, Quick Care is open evenings and on weekends - with no appointment necessary. Questions about care? Call (888) 333-7520.
- Walk-ins welcome. No appointment necessary
- Visits take 30 minutes or less
- Open Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Staffed by a PA or Nurse Practitioner with physician oversight
- Most major insurances accepted
- Quick Care locations do not currently test for coronavirus (COVID-19). For further information about Coronavirus concerns and testing please take our questionnaire to be appropriately directed.
Quick Care does not provide emergency services. For emergencies, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. For patients age 18 and younger, a parent must provide consent for care in person. Patients requiring care beyond what we are able to provide in the Quick Care setting may be triaged to an appropriate full-service facility.
Virtual Quick Care Now Available
Just chat with us to answer a few questions about your issue, request a virtual visit, and you will be speaking to a live health care provider in minutes.