CHI Health Quick Care are convenient walk-in clinics located inside area Hy-Vee supermarkets. Our providers give minor medical care for patients 18 months and older. Services focus on diagnosis and treatment of simple, common conditions. Whether you need a health screening, a tetanus shot, or treatment for a minor illness, Quick Care is open evenings and on weekends - with no appointment necessary. Questions about care? Call (888) 333-7520.
- Walk-ins welcome. No appointment necessary
- Visits take 30 minutes or less
- Open Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Staffed by a PA or Nurse Practitioner with physician oversight
- Most major insurances accepted
Quick Care does not provide emergency services. For emergencies, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. For patients age 18 and younger, a parent must provide consent for care in person. Patients requiring care beyond what we are able to provide in the Quick Care setting may be triaged to an appropriate full-service facility.
- CHI Health Quick Care & Travel Clinic (180th & Pacific)
- CHI Health Quick Care (108th & Fort)
- CHI Health Quick Care (132nd & Dodge)
- CHI Health Quick Care (156th & W Maple)
- CHI Health Quick Care (180th & Q)
- CHI Health Quick Care (96th & Q)
- CHI Health Quick Care (Cass St)
- CHI Health Quick Care (Shadow Lake)
- CHI Health Quick Care (Stony Brook)
Examinations (Insurance or Cash Price)
- Acne Treatment Topical $109
- Bronchitis $109
- Cold and/or Cough $109
- Ear Infection $109
- Ear Wax Removal $109
- Female Bladder Infection (13 years and older) $119
- Influenza $129
- Medication Renewal $109*
- Minor Eye Irritations $109
- Minor Skin Irritations $109
- Mononucleosis $119
- Motion Sickness Prevention $109
- Seasonal Allergies 109
- Sinus Infection $109
- Strep Throat $119
- Traveler's Diarrhea Prevention $109
- Wart and Lesion Treatment $109
Screenings (Cash Price)
- Blood Pressure Check Free
- Daycare Provider Physical $50
- Pregnancy Test (urine) $30
- Tuberculosis $30
- Sports/Daycare/Camp Physicals $45
Immunizations (19 years and older)
- Flu Shots (18 months and older) $35
- High Dose Rate Flu Shots $60
- Hepatitis A $110
- Hepatitis B $80
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella $91
- PCV 13 (Prevnar 13) $195
- Pneumonia $102
- Tetanus $64
- Tetanus/Pertussis Combo $70
Travel Clinic at Quick Care 180th & Pacific
Preparing for a trip outside the country? CHI Health Quick Care Travel Clinic offers pre-travel counseling, immunizations and health advice for adults and children (Ages 6 and over) traveling outside of North America. Our Quick Care at 180th & Pacific location (only) features a Travel Clinic where you can get the necessary vaccinations for travel abroad. Complete the Travel Assessment form before going to the Travel Clinic. An appointment is necessary for the Travel Clinic. Please call number listed below:
CHI Health Quick Care Travel Clinic (within HyVee)
The Travelers’ Health Clinic is only available at the Quick Care inside the Hy-Vee at 180th & Pacific.
What is Medication Renewal?
Medication Renewal is a service designed to help patients who have run out of an important medication prescription and do not have time (because of travel, a recent move, or other circumstances) to have the healthcare provider who prescribed it renew it in time. We can help by providing a one-time only 30-day renewal of a current, active prescription. This includes medications for blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes (oral only), and more.
The following prescriptions are not eligible for this service:
- Medications with refills remaining
- Medications requiring prior authorization to fill
- Medications last used more than 60 days prior to visit
- Sample medications
- All controlled substances (including narcotics and pain medications)
- All psychiatric/seizure medications except selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRI) and selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRI) medications (regardless of their designated use)
- All erectile dysfunction medications
Who is Medication Renewal recommended for?
Medication Renewal is offered to patient’s ages 18 months and older. Medication Renewal may not be offered to patients who:
- Have had a recent treatment change by their Primary Care Provider.Were recently discharged from a hospital
- Were treated in an emergency room and started on medications
- Patient must give the Quick Care provider the prescription bottle (preferred), the name of the pharmacy where the prescription was last filled, or the contact information for the healthcare provider who prescribed the medication (primary care or specialist)
- The Quick Care provider will review the medical history and complete any appropriate health evaluation
- Once approved, the Quick Care provider will prescribe a 30-day prescription for the medication
- Referral to Primary Care Provider for ongoing management/future refills
Most major insurances are accepted. If paying cash, full payment or co-payment (if filing insurance) is required at the time of payment.
Quick Care providers are not able to treat patients for orthopedic or other long-term health problems like diabetes or high blood pressure. We will not treat patients who are under that age of 18 months. Please let us know if you have any questions or need a physician referral.