CHI Health Quick Care are convenient walk-in clinics located inside area Hy-Vee supermarkets. Our providers give minor medical care for patients 18 months and older. Services focus on diagnosis and treatment of simple, common conditions. Whether you need a health screening, a tetanus shot, or treatment for a minor illness, Quick Care is open evenings and on weekends - with no appointment necessary. Questions about care? Call (888) 333-7520.
- Walk-ins welcome. No appointment necessary
- Visits take 20 minutes or less
- Open M - F 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., S -S 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Staffed by a PA or Nurse Practitioner with physician oversight
- Most major insurances accepted
Quick Care does not provide emergency services. For emergencies, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. For patients age 18 and younger, a parent must provide consent for care in person.
- CHI Health Quick Care & Travel Clinic (180th & Pacific)
- CHI Health Quick Care (108th & Fort)
- CHI Health Quick Care (132nd & Dodge)
- CHI Health Quick Care (156th & W Maple)
- CHI Health Quick Care (180th & Q)
- CHI Health Quick Care (96th & Q)
- CHI Health Quick Care (Cass St)
- CHI Health Quick Care (Shadow Lake)
- CHI Health Quick Care (Stony Brook)
- Bronchitis $89
- Colds $89
- Ear Infection $89
- Ear Wax Removal $89
- Female Bladder Infection (13 years and older) $94
- Flu Shots (18 months and older) $35
- Flu Shots (High Dose) $60
- Influenza $94
- Minor Skin Irritations $89
- Mononucleosis $99
- Pink Eye $89
- Seasonal Allergies $89
- Sinus Infection $89
- Strep Throat $94
Screenings & Immunizations
- Daycare Provider Physical $50
- Pregnancy Test (urine) $30
- Tuberculosis $30
- Sports/Daycare/Camp Physicals $45*
Immunizations (19 years and older)
- Hepatitis A $110
- Hepatitis B $80
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella $91
- Pneumonia $102
- Tetanus $64
- Tetanus/Pertussis Combo $70
- PCV 13 (Prevnar 13) $195
Travel Clinic at Quick Care 180th & Pacific
Preparing for a trip outside the country? CHI Health Quick Care Travel Clinic offers pre-travel counseling, immunizations and health advice for adults and children (Ages 6 and over) traveling outside of North America. Our Quick Care at 180th & Pacific location (only) features a Travel Clinic where you can get the necessary vaccinations for travel abroad. Complete the Travel Assessment form before going to the Travel Clinic. An appointment is necessary for the Travel Clinic. Please call number listed below:
CHI Health Quick Care Travel Clinic (within HyVee)
The Travelers’ Health Clinic is only available at the Quick Care inside the Hy-Vee at 180th & Pacific.
Most major insurances are accepted. If paying cash, full payment or co-payment (if filing insurance) is required at the time of payment.
Quick Care providers are not able to treat patients for orthopedic or other long-term health problems like diabetes or high blood pressure. We will not treat patients who are under that age of 18 months. Please let us know if you have any questions or need a physician referral.