Maternity Center at Lakeside
Our experienced team includes board-certified OB/GYN physicians who are onsite through the night and 24/7 on weekends/holidays. If an emergency arises, they assist until your physician can arrive. An Intensive Care Unit stands ready to provide high-level care if a mother has complications before, during or after delivery. CHI Health Lakeside is the only full-service hospital in west Omaha.
The Maternity Center at CHI Health Lakeside has spacious, recently-updated birthing suites with deep soaking tubs, adjustable labor beds and sleeper sofas. Enjoy a queen-size bed and 24/7 room service with a variety of menu options after delivery:
Freedom to move around, birthing balls, laboring in the bathtub and an epidural are all options for managing your labor the way you choose. Our labor and delivery experts stay with you throughout your entire delivery to offer coaching and support. After delivery, a specially-trained lactation consultant will guide you through breastfeeding. You can rest assured knowing you’re surrounded by experts prepared to care for you and your baby. You will have around-the-clock access to anesthesiology, including nitrous oxide, which means pain control options are quickly available.
The Maternity Center at Lakeside has been designated a Safe Sleep Hospital Champion by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.
CHI Health Lakeside has earned the Perinatal Care Certification from The Joint Commission. The certification program recognizes hospitals that are committed to achieving patient-centered care for mothers and their newborns.
- Level II NICU with Neonatal Nurse Practitioners 24 Hours a day
- High-level security system for your peace of mind and your baby's safety
- Private, spacious, family-friendly labor and delivery suites with large windows, hardwood floors and a whirlpool tub
- Labor and delivery in one room and postpartum care in a separate room
- OB Admitting nurses to help streamline the admission process
- Dedicated anesthesiologists available 24/7
- Rooms furnished with queen size beds, new sleeper sofas and a rocking chair
- Free Wi-fi
- Non-Latex environment
- Viewing platform outside the nursery window
- Promote healing culture with integrative therapies
- 24/7 room service
- Open visitation for all family members
- Nap time offered to mom and baby from 2 - 4:00 p.m.
- Family-friendly meeting rooms
- Private lactation room
- Registration: (402) 717-8110
- Insurance & Financial Planning: (402) 717-8155
- Labor & Delivery/Tours: (402) 717-8200
- Newborn Nursery: (402) 717-8200
- Patient Room Information: (402) 717-8000
- Breastfeeding Educators: (402) 717-8126
- Childbirth Education: (402) 398-6550 or you can Register for classes online
- Baby Photos
Maternity Team at Lakeside