Maternity Center at Lakeside
Our spacious, private suites feature large windows, hardwood floors, and a personal whirlpool tub. And our open visitation policy allows you to introduce your newborn to your family and friends at whatever time is most convenient for everyone. You'll receive care from specially-trained and highly-personal physicians and staff, including 24-hour anesthesiology for pain management and breastfeeding consultants who are available any day of the week.
The Maternity Center at Lakeside has been designated a Safe Sleep Hospital Champion by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.
CHI Health Lakeside has earned the Perinatal Care Certification from The Joint Commission. The certification program recognizes hospitals that are committed to achieving patient-centered care for mothers and their newborns.
- Level II NICU with Neonatal Nurse Practitioners 24 Hours a day
- High-level security system for your peace of mind and your baby's safety
- Private, spacious, family-friendly labor and delivery suites with large windows, hardwood floors and a whirlpool tub
- Labor and delivery in one room and postpartum care in a separate room
- OB Admitting nurses to help streamline the admission process
- Dedicated anesthesiologists 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Rooms furnished with queen size beds, new sleeper sofas and a rocking chair
- Free Wi-fi
- Non-Latex environment
- Viewing platform outside the nursery window
- Promote healing culture with integrative therapies
- 24/7 room service
- Open visitation for all family members
- Nap time offered to mom and baby from 2 - 4:00 p.m.
- Family-friendly meeting rooms
- Private lactation room
- Registration: (402) 717-8110
- Insurance & Financial Planning: (402) 717-8155
- Labor & Delivery/Tours: (402) 717-8200
- Newborn Nursery: (402) 717-8200
- Patient Room Information: (402) 717-8000
- Breastfeeding Educators: (402) 717-8126
- Childbirth Education: (402) 398-6550 or you can Register for classes online
- Baby Photos