Choose the Maternity Center that’s Right for You
No matter where you live in the area, there is a CHI Health Maternity Center close by. All birthing centers are meticulously designed around what’s best for you and your baby, and they are located within full-service hospitals, so you always have the specialized care you need. You’ve got enough on your mind with your new bundle of joy - leave the rest up to us.
When it comes time to deliver your baby, we want you to feel right at home. Our maternity suites are clean, private and spacious. Each room has a large bathroom, rocking chair, pull-out couch, so your partner is never far away, with access to snacks and Wi-Fi. The rooms are designed with your growing family in mind.
Delivering a baby can be exciting and exhausting. Keeping your newborn in your room is best for bonding - but if you need a break, know your baby is in good hands in our secure nursery just down the hall. Other features of our maternity centers include:
- Specially appointed birthing suites - Our spacious, bedroom-like suites offer comfortable accommodations for your family, making it the perfect setting to get acquainted with your new baby. We even have space to accommodate an overnight guest to ensure you have the support you need.
- In-room Wi-Fi - Share pictures and updates with family and friends around the world using our complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Designated nap times - From 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. every day, the entire maternity area settles into quiet mode. Lights are dimmed, and there are no housekeeping visits. Of course, you are more than welcome to have visitors during this time. Just let your nurse know that you don’t mind being disturbed.
- Private bath - Suites feature large, private baths, many with a Jacuzzi tub to help soak away those labor pains.
- Everything in one place - Each birthing center suite is equipped with the latest technology, with some locations allowing you to experience labor, delivery and recovery all in the same room.
- Designated Safe Sleep Hospital Champions by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
To schedule a tour of one of our Maternity Centers, or to find a physician who delivers at one of our CHI Health maternity centers, please call (800) 253-4368.
CHI Health Maternity Centers
- Maternity Center at Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Maternity Center at Immanuel
- Maternity Center at Lakeside
- Maternity Cente at Mercy Council Bluffs
- Maternity Center at St. Elizabeth
- Maternity Center at St. Francis
- Maternity Center at St. Mary's
- Maternity Center at Good Samaritan