Pay My Bill
We can help you through the process of medical statements and bill pay.
Patients & Visitors
Billing Customer Service Center
Phone: (402) 717- 4800
Toll-free: (855) 515-9372
Fax: (402) 717-7960
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Address: 2301 N. 117th Ave., Suite 100, Omaha, Nebraska 68164
Contact Us Online
How shall I make payment?
- Pay your bill online - please select your location link from the list below. (Please Note: ED Physicians, including radiology consultants, New Century and The Physician Network statements cannot be paid through the below systems).
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- CHI Health St. Francis
- CHI Health St. Mary
- CHI Health Good Samaritan
- CHI Health Nebraska Heart
- CHI Health Clinic and Metro Area Hospitals (This includes Lakeside, Immanuel, Midlands, Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Creighton University Medical Center - University Campus, Mercy Council Bluffs, Mercy Corning, Lasting Hope Recovery Center, Missouri Valley, Schuyler, and Plainview).
- Payments can be made by mailing the detachable stub from your billing statement to the "remit to" address. If you choose to use a credit card, space is provided on the stub for the information. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Checks should be made payable to CHI Health.
- If you use your bank’s online payment service, be sure to list/add the address from your billing statement.
- Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You may also e-mail at any time.
- For more questions, visit our Bill Pay FAQ page.