Billing Customer Service Center
Phone: (402) 717- 4800
Toll-free: (855) 515-9372
Fax: (402) 717-7960
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
You can visit the Registration area at one of the hospital locations listed below to get assistance.
Contact Us Online
How shall I make payment?
- Pay your bill online - please select your location link from the list below. (Please Note: ED Physicians, including radiology consultants, New Century and The Physician Network statements cannot be paid through the below systems).
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- CHI Health St. Francis
- CHI Health St. Mary's
- CHI Health Good Samaritan
- CHI Health Nebraska Heart
- CHI Health Clinic and Metro Area Hospitals (This includes Lakeside, Immanuel, Midlands, Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Creighton University Medical Center - University Campus, Mercy Council Bluffs, Mercy Corning, Lasting Hope Recovery Center, Missouri Valley, Schuyler, and Plainview).
- Payments cannot be made for the Lakeside Surgery Center, Bergan Mercy Surgery Center and the Ambulatory Surgery Center at Midlands using this system. Please follow the directions provided on the bill you received.
- Payments can be made by mailing the detachable stub from your billing statement to the "remit to" address. If you choose to use a credit card, space is provided on the stub for the information. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Checks should be made payable to CHI Health.
- If you use your bank’s online payment service, be sure to list/add the address from your billing statement.
- Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You may also e-mail at any time.
- For more questions, visit our Bill Pay FAQ page.