We ensure you get the best care to reflect your values.
Today's health care environment is filled with challenging and complex questions.
- How do I determine which options for my care best reflect my values and beliefs?
- How do I decide what healthcare options are in my best interest?
- Who can help me weigh the risks and benefits of treatment options as they relate to me?
- Can I choose to stop a treatment once it is started?
- What happens if my family members do not agree with my decision?
- Who will make my healthcare decisions if I cannot speak for myself?
Often questions like these are met with uncertainty and indecision. Knowing which decision to make and which course of action to take can seem overwhelming. If this happens, the support and help of CHI Health Ethics Services is here for you.
What Can I Expect from a Clinical Ethics Case Consultation?
When you call for an ethics consultation, you can expect to talk with someone dedicated to providing you with support, understanding and assistance as you, your family, and your healthcare team work through challenging questions. You can expect to be treated with dignity and respect. And you can expect confidentiality and attention to your needs.
How to request an ethics consultation
- General Ethics Services: (402) 343-4616
- Confidential Voicemail: (402) 343-4616
- Email: Ethics Services
- Download an Ethics Services Brochure