At the CHI Health Maternity Center at Mercy, our friendly, experienced staff will make you feel right at home. Each birthing suite is more like a master bedroom than a hospital room, complete with sofa, rocking chair, TV, DVD player, wireless internet access (Wi-fi), and Jacuzzi bathtub. You can also have your baby stay in our full service nursery any time you need to rest.
The Maternity Center at Mercy has been designated a Safe Sleep Hospital Champion by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.
You can call our lactation consultants seven days a week, and 24-hour anesthesia coverage is available. Our suites are specially equipped with the latest technology, so you can experience labor, delivery and recovery all in the same room. For a personal tour.
- State-of-the-art security system
- Lactation support group
- Support groups for new moms
- 24-Hour Anesthesia available
- 24-Hour Interpreter services available
- Your room is comfortable, so you don't have to be transferred
- Jacuzzi Tubs for relaxation
- Meal choices available other than the scheduled menu for the day.
- Nap time from 2 - 4:00 p.m. for moms to get rest