Renewed Hope Boutique
The CHI Health Renewed Hope Boutique is a comprehensive hospital-based appearance enhancement program available to cancer patients. Our newly remodeled and centralized location offers a retail space that is designed to meet the special needs of people living with cancer. The services and products offered are specifically designed for patients who desire to address the appearance/ physical changes that they are experiencing due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy or surgery. The center is staffed by a specially trained clinical cosmetologist and certified mastectomy fitters* who understand the side effects associated with cancer treatment.
A certified mastectomy fitter is a health care professional who is specifically educated and trained in the provision of breast prostheses and post-mastectomy services. Fitters must have completed a minimum of 500 250 hours of mastectomy fitting to obtain certification fulfilled after completion of a NCOPE-approved mastectomy fitter educational program.
Our specially trained clinical cosmetologist knows resolving appearance issues that arise while undergoing treatment can enhance recovery as well.
Services and products offered include:
- Head shaves
- Wigs, head coverings, hats and scarves
- State-of-the-art post-mastectomy, lumpectomy and reconstruction products such as post-surgical garments, mastectomy bras, breast prosthetics (breast forms)
- Mastectomy swimwear, prosthetic swimwear and intimate apparel
- Hand and nail products
- Skin care products for use during and after Chemotherapy
- Hair care products for use during and after Chemotherapy
- Books, jewelry, and gifts
To respect each individuals privacy and particular needs, an appointment is required. Please call (402) 398-6464 to schedule.