Visit Your Provider from the Comfort of Your Home
Whether you are a new patient or you need to see your regular provider for a non-urgent, medical issue, you can do so from the comfort of your home, via the Zoom app, on your phone or computer. Call your clinic to schedule.
The board-certified obstetrician-gynecologists and midwives at CHI Health provide individualized care to girls and women of all ages – including teens and adolescents. You will receive expert care that is right for you, from puberty to pregnancy and prenatal care, to annual physicals, menopause management and more. These services emphasize the importance of preventive care, regular health screenings, nutrition and exercise in order to develop a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle.
Featured Women's Health Services
CHI Health Women’s Health offer these comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological services:
- Routine physical exams, pap smears, pelvic exams and breast care screenings
- High-risk obstetrical care and counseling
- Infertility diagnosis and medical therapy
- Hormonal replacement therapy
- Diagnostic services such as laboratory, ultrasound, prenatal testing and stress/non-stress testing
- Education and counseling for your health care needs
- Teen Gynecological Care
- Menstrual disorders
- Menopause and post-menopause care
- Laparoscopic surgery
Better You Podcast Series on Menopause
CHI Health Women's Health has launched a podcast series for women to learn more about menopause. Listen to learn more about what is common for women going through this phase of life, including nutrition, symptoms, hormone replacement therapy, mental health and how we can help you when needed!