Rest assured, your safety remains our top priority. That’s why we’ve put stringent Coronavirus precautions in place, including:
- Screening patients for symptoms at time of scheduling
- Screening all staff and patients upon entry
- Masks are worn by providers and staff. Patients can wear a mask from home, or one will be provided when they enter a clinic or hospital.
- Staggering appointments to decrease number of patients in waiting areas
- Social distancing in waiting areas
- Promoting handwashing and providing hand sanitizer
- Taking extra time between appointments for additional cleaning of equipment
- Thorough disinfection of our waiting rooms
These precautions were developed by a vast team of infectious disease, critical care and pulmonary specialists from CHI Health and Creighton University School of Medicine. Their guidance provides peace of mind as we deliver care in the new normal which is Coronavirus. We hope that sharing these details helps you feel confident scheduling your mammogram.