Nebraska City Medical Clinic
Nebraska City Medical Clinic specializes in medical care for your entire family, including obstetric, pediatric and preventative services. The providers and staff strive to provide the care you expect and deserve.
Nebraska City Medical Clinic is conveniently located in CHI Health St. Mary’s at 1301 Grundman Boulevard, Suite A in Nebraska City.
- Timely appointments are available for serious illnesses, like colds, flu, sinus infections, bronchitis and minor trauma. Please call your provider’s appointment scheduler, and he or she will attempt to schedule your appointment within 24 hours. If you don’t already see one of our providers, call (402) 873-4242 for an appointment.
- Our team members will take great care of you – from well-woman exams through childbirth and beyond. Our “complete family care” combines educational support and compassion from pregnancy through adulthood
On-site lab & X-Ray
- We offer an on-site radiology department, available Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. For mammograms, ultrasounds, MRIs and CT scans, our providers prefer to refer you to CHI Health St. Mary’s or CHI Health St. Elizabeth in Lincoln.
- Our on-site laboratory is available Monday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Tuesday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. for your convenience
- We focus on preventative health and offer counseling to assist you in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Annual wellness exams are offered for your entire family. A preventative care appointment specifically addresses diet, exercise, lifestyle, habits, family history, safety and cancer screening. We recommend scheduling a separate appointment for addressing health concerns like blood pressure, cholesterol or other screenings
Total family care
- Our providers are passionate about helping your family stay healthy. From prenatal care to caring for older adults, Nebraska City Medical Clinic is here to serve you
1-on-1 health coaching
- Our health coach is a registered nurse (RN) who is here to help you develop a healthy lifestyle on your own terms! Established patients can see our health coach to set and reach goals like weight loss, smoking cessation, diabetes care and overall improved health.
- Patient Information Sheet
- Patient Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Want to Pay Your Bill Online?
Have your statement available and pay your bill online. It’s as easy as that!
To Visit With A Billing Representative
The Physician Network Billing Office is dedicated to helping you with billing- and insurance-related questions. We can help discuss options for payment arrangements. Financial Policy
If you would prefer to discuss in person, you may visit us at our office at 2000 Q Street, Suite 500, Lincoln, NE 68503. Our office is located in Assurity Center, a high-security building near downtown Lincoln. Should you visit in person, please call ahead so we can prepare you and the security guards for your arrival.
The Mission of Nebraska City Medical Clinic is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church, supported by education and research. Fidelity to the Gospel urges us to emphasize human dignity and social justice as we create healthier communities.