The events that bring patients to rehabilitation at St. Francis change their lives forever. Because each person is unique, our team individualizes every patient’s care. We understand that each patient has individual needs and will progress at a different pace. Each patient’s treatment plan is different and designed to help that person improve all that they can to resume functional daily living.
With our warm, inviting atmosphere, inpatient rehabilitation at St. Francis is the best place for you to recover from an illness or injury. Best of all, St. Francis is close to home, allowing you to benefit from the support of your friends and family.
Located on the sixth floor of the Inpatient Tower, the 10-bed inpatient rehabilitation area offers care that focuses on improving a patient’s mobility and independence through physical, occupational, and speech therapies. St. Francis sees patients dealing with the physical effects of stroke, fractures, arthritis, cardiac surgery, or neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s disease.
Inpatient rehabilitation provides patients experiencing functional difficulties as the result of health problems with an opportunity to focus their energy on recovery. There are several benefits of inpatient rehabilitation at St. Francis:
- Access to licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- 24-hour nursing care
- Home-like apartment setting to practice activities of daily living
- Home evaluation for safety and physical challenges
- Care from an interdisciplinary team of professionals working together to maximize recovery and individual gains
- Weekly team conferences
- Patient and family training
- On-site pre-admission screening
- Admission from hospital, home, or other facility
We’re happy to discuss our services and philosophy as well as arrange a tour of the inpatient rehabilitation area at St. Francis. Please call us at (308) 398-5770.