CHI Health at Home is proud to provide home care and home respiratory care to Grand Island and surrounding communities. We provide high-quality, comprehensive home health care services in the comfort and privacy of a home setting. Our commitment is to provide the best quality and comprehensive home health to the communities we serve by offering unique services dedicated to meeting the total needs of our patients.
CHI Health at Home employs highly qualified clinicians with a passion for providing the highest quality home care to patients. We ensure seamless, coordinated care by working directly with physicians to tailor treatment plans for each patient. We also communicate regularly with your physician regarding your progress and response to treatments.
A representative is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to accept referrals and answer questions from patients, family members, and caregivers.
Our Expert Home Care Team
CHI Health at Home provides a unique blend of excellent patient care and support along with the highest level of customer service and superior outcomes. Our skilled team consists of:
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Home Health Aides
Our skilled home care staff is committed to providing exceptional care to our patients in their own home. Our goals are to:
- Facilitate your discharge from the hospital back to your home.
- Provide the highest quality health care services as prescribed by your physician to achieve the best possible health outcomes.
- Provide you and your family with peace of mind knowing you are being cared for by highly skilled, caring, compassionate health care professionals.
Some of our many services include:
- Home oxygen therapy and treatment
- Sleep apnea therapy
- Disease management and education
- Evaluation and recommendations on home medical equipment
- Maintenance for all products
- Equipment education and instruction
- Door-to-door equipment and product delivery
- On-site product fitting and education
Frequently Asked Questions about Home Care
What is home care?
Home care provides individualized skilled care for patients with a medical condition or patients who are recovering from surgery in their own homes.
Who receives this type of care?
Home care is for patients of all ages—from birth to older adult.
When are CHI Health at Home services available?
CHI Health at Home services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Do I need a referral to receive home care services?
Referrals or requests for information may be made by physicians, patients, family members, friends, clergy, and other members of the community.
Who pays for home care services?
Home care services are provided to the insured and uninsured alike. As an approved provider for most insurance companies in Nebraska and Iowa, we work with patients and their families to explain benefits and verify coverage before service begins—billing your insurance company directly to simplify the process and reduce your paperwork.