St. Elizabeth offers women a specialized focus on their unique needs - through a healing environment, advanced medicine and compassionate care tailored to meet women's distinctive and individual requirements. We have a deep understanding of the specific health care needs of women and our medical care is enhanced by the individual attention we provide. We know you put your heart into taking care of everyone around you. That's why we put that same passion and devotion into taking care of you. Our team of medical professionals focus on preventive care that promotes optimal health during each new stage of your life.
We are here when you need effective medical treatments that can heal and restore you, or help to manage chronic conditions, so you can still live life to the fullest. Whether your needs are learning more about wellness, menopause, preventative health screenings for cancer or fighting osteoporosis, our knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to answer your questions.
St. Elizabeth Women’s Services includes:
- Bone Density Testing for Osteoporosis
- Breast Cancer – Preparing for Breast Surgery Class
- Breast Cancer Survivorship and Support Classes
- Breast Cancer Screening / Diagnosis: 3D Mammography, Digital Mammography, Ultrasound or MRI
- Cancer Genetic Counseling
- Cardiovascular Services
- Cancer Nurse Navigator
- Childbirth Education Classes
- Diabetes Management and Education
- Gynecological procedures
- Health and Wellness Classes
- Pre-Term Labor
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery
- Physical Therapy for Incontinence, Pelvic Pain, Lymphedema and more
- Radiology Procedures (walk-in and same day appointments available)
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Saint Elizabeth Cancer Institute
- Saint Elizabeth Sleep Disorders Center
- Uro-gynecology Procedures
St. Elizabeth provides compassionate care for women. That translates to high-quality care you can count on. Through a combination of leading-edge medical knowledge, innovative technology and sincere dedication to meeting a woman's unique health care needs, we are ready to help you achieve better health.