CHI Health's Prescription Medical Supplies department is able to take care of your medical supply needs. We are in network for most major insurances and will work with you and your insurance company on coverage and billing benefits. Orders are generally shipped via FedEx and should arrive 2-3 business days from the time of confirmed order, recipients do not need to be home to sign for the package. Some supplies are also kept in stock, call ahead to verify. Supplies that are needed will be packaged and invoiced to allow for quick pick up. For questions call (402) 464-8755 or email HomeMedEquip@catholichealth.net
Supplies Available Include:
- Respiratory supplies
- Ostomy supplies
- Urological supplies
- Compression stockings
- Wound care products
- Orthotic bracing and supports
(diabetic supplies, incontinence and oral nutrition not included-AT THIS TIME)
How to Order Prescription Medical Supplies
- Have your doctor fax your prescription to (402) 219-8976.
- Once the prescription is received you will be contacted to let you know the prescription has been received.
- Supply needs are discussed and order is decided upon.
- Billing and shipping arrangements are made.