Helping You with Your Home Health Needs
CHI Health St. Elizabeth Home Medical Equipment offers a wide range of medical equipment and supplies available for rent and/or purchase. Our products are designed to make day-to-day home health activities easier and more comfortable. We also offer products to assist those recovering from illness, injury, surgery or hospitalization.
Our compassionate team of trained experts, including licensed respiratory therapists, is committed to providing quality products and services for you.. Your needs will be evaluated, your questions will be answered and your concerns will be addressed. We will work with your medical provider and your insurance company to provide the best solution for you.
Orders are shipped via FedEx or USPS, and should arrive 2-3 business days from the time of confirmed order; recipients do not need to be home to sign for the package. Some supplies are also kept in stock, call ahead to verify. Supplies that are needed will be packaged and invoiced to allow for quick pick up. For questions call (402) 464-8755 or email HomeMedEquip@catholichealth.net
Supplies Available Include:
- CPAP and nebulizer equipment & supplies
- Ostomy supplies
- Urological supplies
- Compression stockings
- Wound care products
- Orthotic bracing and supports
How to Order Prescription Medical Supplies
- Have your doctor fax your prescription to (402) 219-8976.
- Once the prescription is received you will be contacted to let you know the prescription has been received.
- Supply needs are discussed and order is decided upon.
- Billing and shipping arrangements are made.