Give the gift of your time and talents and help patients, visitors and staff at CHI Health St. Elizabeth by becoming a volunteer. St. Elizabeth volunteers are world class. From teenagers to seniors—they make the day a little easier and brighter for patients, nurses, physicians, employees and visitors. Their cheerful and selfless presence reaches every corner of the hospital.
Those who enjoy personal contact can volunteer to escort visitors, visit patients, deliver flowers, assist patients and families in waiting rooms, or work at the Information Desk, Hospitality Room or Gift Shop. Others who prefer to work behind the scenes can volunteer to type, file, do data entry, help with shipping and receiving or assist with mailings. The opportunities are endless.
If you are interested in becoming a St. Elizabeth volunteer, we’ll find the right match for your talents, interests and schedule. You can join the team of 685 World Class volunteers and make a difference in someone’s life, possibly your own. You will gain valuable work experience, increase your sense of self-worth, meet people and make new friends and help those who really need you.
- For information on volunteer opportunities, please email Leanne Miller at Lrmiller@stez.org or call (402) 219-7111. Teen volunteers must be at least 14 years of age and have written permission from a parent or guardian.
- You may reach Volunteer Services at (402) 219-7111.
New Volunteer Orientation (applicants do not complete prior to placement interview)
1. CHI Health General Orientation
2. St. Elizabeth Orientation
- Advance through the slides by clicking on the grey arrows at the bottom of each slide. Please read this education module paying close attention to Emergency Announcements Sections.
- Print Acknowledgement Form, sign date and return and return with your other orientation forms.
Troubleshooting - If you have difficulty accessing these documents online, contact Volunteer Services at (402) 219-7111, we have a computer available for volunteer use.