Patients & Visitors
Thank a Caregiver
Above and Beyond
Our "Above & Beyond " program is a wonderful way to say thank you to special caregiver at St. Elizabeth
Above and Beyond Program Basics:
- We encourage our grateful patients to show their appreciation for the excellent care they received from all team members within a department or from a special individual.
- You may make a gift to the Foundation in honor of that caregiver or department team.
- You may even designate which specific area of the hospital you would like receive this gift in honor of the caregiver(s).
- The caregiver/department is also notified that a patient has made a gift in their name and they are honored with a pin and special recognition at a staff meeting. Gift amount is not disclosed to associate.
- You will also receive a thank you from the caregiver(s) for being so thoughtful.
- You will additionally receive a formal thank you from the Saint Elizabeth Foundation to formally acknowledge your gift and notify you that your caregiver has been honored.
- Should a caregiver receive 10 nominations they will receive a special recognition.
Benefits for St. Elizabeth departments and caregivers
- Demonstrates their role in our wonderful patient satisfaction levels
- Allows patients to formally acknowledge and thank their caregivers
- Allows patients to support our mission and help other patients in need
- Boosts employee morale by recognizing the work of our care givers and reminding them that their compassion and efforts are valued.
- Sets a nice example for other caregivers to model behavior by "Embracing the Spirit."
- Allows the Saint Elizabeth Foundation to formally thank our patients, further acknowledging patient satisfaction.
- Strengthens bonds with our patients and community members by ensuring ongoing communication and relationship-building
What is a caregivers role in supporting this program?
Should a patient ask a caregiver “what can I do?” please direct patients and family members to the Above & Beyond program. We have brochures in family lounge areas including the Hospitality Room as well as online under "For Patients and Visitors."
555 S. 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68510