Events & Classes
We offer many opportunities for you to learn more about your health and health care needs.
Patients & Visitors
Events & Classes
At CHI Health St. Elizabeth, our goal is to serve our community by providing information to help all of us improve our health including parenting classes, bariatric information and smoking cessation.
We encourage you to join us for an upcoming event, program or class. Many are offered at no cost. Follow the links below for more information or to register online.
- Maternity Classes: Learn more about maternity classes offered at St. Elizabeth.
- NICU Reunion Open House "Husker Tailgate": NICU Graduates and their families are invited to a Husker tailgate! Come enjoy Valentino’s Pizza, crafts and photo booth, balloon artist, Shades the Clown, Herbie Husker, connected forever, Mrs. Nebraska USA Universal, and reunite with hospital staff!
Health & Wellness
- Bariatric Surgery and Non-Surgical Weight Loss: Are you considering weight loss surgery? Attend our class and learn more about surgical and non-surgical weight loss options.
- Diabetes Education Update: Sign-up for Diabetes Education classes.
- Tobacco Cessation Class: Learn effective techniques to help with cravings and develop a plan to make this significant life change. Join our Tobacco Cessation Class taught by a specially-trained Tobacco Treatment Specialist dedicated to help you succeed. View flyer.
- Cooking Demonstration: St. Elizabeth Registered Dietitians Sara Kvien-Jensen and Erica Jackson will be leading a cooking demonstration class preparing Lemon-Garlic Salmon Foil Pack and a dessert.
Support Groups & Events
- Cancer Support Groups
- Continuing Education: The CHI Health Education Department is dedicated to providing continuing education for health professionals on a variety of relevant topics.
- Heart Care Support Groups
- Grief Recovery Class: Moving on from a loss can be extremely difficult, regardless of the type of loss (death of a loved one, decline in health or loss of relationship). If you have suffered a loss and are looking for guidance on how to move through this period, please consider our Grief Recovery Class. Participants meet for 1-1.5 hours a week for 8 weeks in a group setting. Call (402) 219-7284 for more information.
- Miracle on 70th Street: Join us for a festive celebration on Saturday, December 8th, 8 a.m. - Noon. View the flyer.
Cancellations made more than 72 hours in advance will be fully refunded.
If you do not attend a program or event and no cancellation notice is provided, your payment will not be returned.
If St. Elizabeth cancels a program or event, you will receive a full refund. If the minimum class size requirement is not met, you may be contacted regarding cancellation or to reschedule. Conference cancellation policies may vary. Please refer to the conference information or review your enrollment confirmation.