At CHI Health St. Elizabeth, our goal is to serve our community by providing information to help all of us improve our health including parenting classes, bariatric information and smoking cessation.
We encourage you to join us for an upcoming event, program or class. Many are offered at no cost. Follow the links below for more information or to register online.
Health & Wellness
- Bariatric Surgery and Non-Surgical Weight Loss: Are you considering weight loss surgery? Attend our class and learn more about surgical and non-surgical weight loss options.
- Tobacco Cessation Class: Learn effective techniques to help with cravings and develop a plan to make this significant life change. Join our Tobacco Cessation Class taught by a specially-trained Tobacco Treatment Specialist dedicated to help you succeed. View flyer.
- Cooking Demonstration: St. Elizabeth Registered Dietitians Sara Kvien-Jensen and Erica Jackson will be leading a cooking demonstration class preparing Lemon-Garlic Salmon Foil Pack and a dessert.
Support Groups & Events
- Cancer Support Groups
- Continuing Education: The CHI Health Education Department is dedicated to providing continuing education for health professionals on a variety of relevant topics.
- Heart Care Support Groups
- Grief Recovery Class: Moving on from a loss can be extremely difficult, regardless of the type of loss (death of a loved one, decline in health or loss of relationship). If you have suffered a loss and are looking for guidance on how to move through this period, please consider our Grief Recovery Class. Participants meet for 1-1.5 hours a week for 8 weeks in a group setting. Call (402) 219-7284 for more information.
- Miracle on 70th Street
- Lights of Love 2021: This year our Lights of Love donations will be designated to our Multidisciplinary Cancer Center. Multidisciplinary cancer care is a team approach with a wide range of cancer care professionals developing and following a specialized plan of care for each patient. It involves physicians from various disciplines: surgical, medical & radiation oncologists, diagnostic imaging experts and pathologists. It also involves cancer care specialists: nurse navigators, genetic counselors, social workers, and physical therapists. They all come together to develop the best possible cancer treatment plan, while supporting and empowering patients to help them maintain their quality of life.
Call CHI Health Class Registrations at (402) 603-5275.
Cancellations made more than 72 hours in advance will be fully refunded.
If you do not attend a program or event and no cancellation notice is provided, your payment will not be returned.
If St. Elizabeth cancels a program or event, you will receive a full refund. If the minimum class size requirement is not met, you may be contacted regarding cancellation or to reschedule. Conference cancellation policies may vary. Please refer to the conference information or review your enrollment confirmation.