Become a Nebraska Heart Volunteer
Give the gift of time and talents to enhance the excellent quality of care given to patients and family members at the Nebraska Heart Hospital campus. Volunteer opportunities include greeting patients, delivering flowers, providing refreshments to family members in waiting areas and reinforcing Nebraska Heart’s mission of ensuring patient access to quality health care, superior outcomes, and a place where patients do come first.
Benefits of being a Nebraska Heart Volunteer
- Form new friendships
- Personal fulfillment
- Service to the community
- Free blood pressure checks and flu shots
- Employee discount at Cafe Corazon
- Volunteer uniform polo provided
Steps to follow in becoming a Volunteer
- For information on volunteer opportunities for adults or college students, please email Rhonda Brinkman at RBrinkman@stez.org.
- You may reach Volunteer Services at (402) 219-7111.