Your time is valuable and we want to make your visit as comprehensive and prompt as we can. Having information ahead of time will facilitate this process from the moment you are greeted by staff.
Included is a list of items to bring to your office visit or for your hospital stay as well as phone numbers you may use to contact various departments. Your health is important and questions arise from time-to-time; that is why we have clinicians 24 hours a day to answer your question.
Should you not find a contact number or have a question you’re not sure who to ask, please feel free to call one of our offices listed under “Locations and Maps” or call our main toll-free number, 1-800-NHI-DOCS.
When visiting one of the Nebraska Heart Institute clinics, please be sure to bring the following:
In addition, please bring:
- Insurance Card(s)
- Photo ID (i.e. driver’s license)
- Referral – if your insurance requires one.
- Copay – if your insurance requires one.
- Recent cardiac testing and lab – your referring physician may fax records to (402) 481-2851.
- Current medications (in their container)
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us (402) 328-3998 or (888) 644-2778.