Request Your Mammogram
Chat to schedule your mammogram at Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Immanuel, Lakeside, Mercy Council Bluffs or Midlands.
In addition to digital mammograms, 3D mammograms currently are offered at CHI Health Bergan Mercy, Immanuel, Lakeside, Mercy Council Bluffs, Midlands and St. Elizabeth.
All women can benefit from 3D Mammography, especially those who:
- are between the ages of 40-60
- are having a baseline, first-time mammogram
- have dense breast tissue
- have a personal history of cancer
- Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy – 3D
- University Campus of Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Immanuel – 3D
- Lakeside – 3D
- Mercy Council Bluffs – 3D
- Midlands – 3D
- Mercy Corning
- Missouri Valley
- St. Elizabeth – 3D
A woman is eligible for a screening mammogram if she:
- is not pregnant or has not nursed in the past 6 months.
- is not experiencing any breast symptoms, such as a lump, drainage or breast pain.
- has not had a mammogram within the past 12 months or 365 days.
- is 35 or older for their baseline scan; 40 or older for their annual scan.