Sports Physicals are $25 during the month of May! Find a convenient location and walk in today.
It’s hard to believe, but the new school year will be here before you know it. Come in and complete your child’s sports physical now. Even if a program does not require a pre-participation physical exam, it is still a good idea to stop in for an exam to determine whether or not it is safe for your child to participate.
Sports physicals are $25 during the month of May at participating locations. Insurance is not accepted. Self-pay only. Offer expires May 31, 2019. Our locations have extended hours to fit your busy schedules:
- CHI Health Clinic 81st & Center
- CHI Health Clinic Benson
- CHI Health Clinic Corning
- CHI Health Clinic Columbus
- CHI Health Clinic Elkhorn
- CHI Health Clinic Millard
- CHI Health Clinic Missouri Valley
- CHI Health Clinic Plainview
- CHI Health Clinic Priority Care
- CHI Health Clinic Schuyler
- CHI Health Good Samaritan Clinic - Family Medicine
- CHI Health Kearney Clinic Family Medicine
- CHI Health Quick Care
- CHI Health St. Francis Family Medicine
- Nebraska City Medical Clinic
Pre-Participation Sports Physicals for Grades 7-12
(For students attending Bellevue Public Schools, Bennington Public Schools, Duchesne Academy, Elkhorn Public Schools, Mercy High School, Millard Public Schools, Papillion Public Schools and Roncalli High School)
- Parental Consent for Athletic Pre-Participation Physical (required for all)
- Pre-Participation Physical History (required for all)
- Bellevue Public Schools Form (required for students of Bellevue Public Schools)
- Elkhorn Public Schools Form (required for students of Elkhorn Public Schools)
- Millard Public Schools Form (required for students of Millard Public Schools)
CHI Health Lakeside - June 20, July 9 and 18
Physical Therapy/Wellness Center
6 - 9 p.m.
CHI Health Midlands - June 18 and 25, July 11
Physical Therapy/Wellness Center 1st Floor
6 - 9 p.m.
Physical Evaluation Includes:
- Height, Weight, Vision and Blood Pressure
- Musculoskeletal Exam (conducted by Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers)
- Pre-Participation physical exam (conducted by a CHI Health Clinic Family Physician and an Orthopedic Physician)
- $20 per athlete; payment required in advance through registration portal
*Space is limited, and registration is required.
*Pre-Participation Physical Forms must be completed and brought with you to your appointment.