Prescription Medical Supplies
CHI Health's Prescription Medical Supplies department is able to take care of your medical supply needs. We are in network for most major insurances and will work with you and your insurance company on coverage and billing benefits. Orders are generally shipped via FedEx and should arrive 2-3 business days from the time of confirmed order, recipients do not need to be home to sign for the package. For questions call (402) 717-2640 email email@example.com.
Supplies Available Include:
- Ostomy supplies
- Urological supplies
- Incontinence supplies
- Diabetic supplies and equipment
- Oral nutrition supplements
- Compression stockings
- Wound care products
How to Order Prescription Medical Supplies
- Have your doctor fax your prescription to (402) 717-0195
- Once the prescription is received you will be contacted to let you know the prescription has been received
- Supply needs are discussed and order is decided upon.
- Billing and shipping arrangements are made.