- Electroencephalogram (EEG): used to evaluate several types of brain disorders, including epilepsy, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease.
- Video EEG monitoring: establishes the type of seizures and determine the best course of treatment for epilepsy and seizures.
- Electromyography/nerve conduction: testing to diagnose disorders of the peripheral nerves and muscles as well as evaluate patients with back and neck pain.
- Vagal nerve stimulation: used to treat epilepsy that does respond to medications. This treatment is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Botox or botulinum toxin therapy: type of therapy to combat a number of neurological disorders, including migraine headaches and spasticity due to stroke, multiple sclerosis and other brain and spinal cord injuries