Anyone can have a stroke, but certain factors put you at higher risk. Some risk factors can be changed, others cannot.
Stroke Risk Factors You Can Change
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Physical Inactivity
Talk to your doctor about any risk factors.
Are you at risk for a Stroke?
Find out where you stand using our comprehensive Stroke Risk Assessment. Get personalized feedback about your health in regards to common factors that can contribute to a stroke.
Find Out More
- Creighton University Dept. of Neurology
- Neurology Residency Program
- Neuro Nurse Certification
- Dawn Trial
- Stroke Support Group
- Support the Neurological Institute
- American Stroke Association
- National Stroke Associations
Have an idea for community stroke education? We want to know! Call (402) 219-7563 to speak to one of our Stroke Coordinators.