This support group is for patients, family members, and friends.
Third Tuesday of the month from 6:00p.m. - 8:00p.m. (excluding December and weather permitting)
Printable Epilepsy support group flyer.
- Learn the latest in epilepsy treatment (new medications, surgery, vagus nerve stimulation)
- Share your experiences
- Hear what others have learned
- Meet doctors, nurses and socials workers with experience in treating people with epilepsy
- Learn what family members can do to help
- Compare your experiences to those of other epilepsy patients and their families
Please call Kristine for location information: (402) 319-1015
CHI Health Epilepsy Coordinator: (402) 717-0070
View more information on The Epilepsy Society's website.