Maternity Center at Mercy Council Bluffs
At the CHI Health Maternity Center at Mercy, our friendly, experienced staff will make you feel right at home. Each birthing suite is more like a master bedroom than a hospital room, complete with sofa, rocking chair, TV, DVD player, wireless internet access (Wi-fi), and Jacuzzi bathtub. You can also have your baby stay in our full service nursery any time you need to rest.
You can call our lactation consultants seven days a week, and 24-hour anesthesia coverage is available. Our suites are specially equipped with the latest technology, so you can experience labor, delivery and recovery all in the same room. For a personal tour.
- State-of-the-art security system
- Lactation support group
- Support groups for new moms
- 24-Hour Anesthesia available
- 24-Hour Interpreter services available
- Your room is comfortable, so you don't have to be transferred
- Jacuzzi Tubs for relaxation
- Meal choices available other than the scheduled menu for the day.
- Nap time from 2 - 4:00 p.m. for moms to get rest
- Registration: (712) 328-5151
- Insurance and Financial Planning: (712) 328-5252
- Labor and Delivery/Tours :(712) 328-5252
- Newborn Nursery: (712) 328-5252
- Patient Room Information: (712) 328-5000
- Breastfeeding Educators: (712) 325-2525