CHI Health at Home provides the best, most comprehensive home respiratory care to every patient we serve. Our licensed home respiratory therapists work closely with your physician and health professionals to bring quality care to your home. Our specialists will take the time to train you or your caregiver according your personal needs, review your plan of care, and provide education and instruction on your equipment and supplies.
As part of our comprehensive care, we provide the latest, high-quality medical equipment and supplies. Whether you visit one of our locations or we come to your home, we are staffed with experts in proper fitting, installation, and operation of our state-of-the art equipment to make sure you are comfortable with the use and maintenance of your equipment. From oxygen concentrators to CPAP devices and more we only use the best products to support our patients’ needs.
Our goal is to improve your day-to-day living by providing quality care, tailored to your individual needs. Our expert team is available to answer any questions you may have concerning your treatment, and home medical products.
We strive to provide the best customer service available. Whether it’s helping you prepare your home for treatment, learning more about your diagnosis and disease management, or testing products to suit your daily needs, you can count on us.
Some of our many services include:
- Home oxygen therapy and treatment
- Sleep apnea therapy
- Disease management and education
- Evaluation and recommendations on home medical equipment
- Maintenance for all products
- Equipment education and instruction
- Door to door equipment and product delivery
- On-site product fitting and education
From your initial phone call or first visit, to follow-up care and repeat service, we are committed to providing the best experience so you can live and recover in a safe, comfortable place.
Our Expert Team
As leaders in the field, we offer a full line of services, expert care, and access to medical equipment and supplies to make your home a safe and comfortable place to receive quality and excellent care. By providing the equipment, delivery, set-up, instruction, clinical care, and follow-up we are with you every step of the way and will ensure you have the best experience possible. Our highly-skilled team of professionals will be with you every step of the way, ensuring proper training for the administration of your therapy.
- Respiratory Therapists work closely with your physician and health professionals to bring quality care to your home. Our specialists will take the time to train you or your caregiver according your personal needs, review your plan of care, and provide education and instruction on your equipment and supplies.
- Patient Service Technicians focus on equipment delivery, set up, and education so every patient is confident in the usage and care of the products they need to support their care. Our team of caring and knowledgeable technicians will evaluate the accessibility and safety of each patient’s home environment and provide detailed instructions for use and care of all products provided.
- Transitional Coaches collaborate with physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, and home care personnel to help patients safely and confidently transition to their home as they continue to receive care or treatment. Our expert team is knowledgeable about all respiratory care, services, and products prescribed by your physician.
- Customer Service is designed to support all aspects of the care we provide to our patients and their families. From assisting with insurance claims to product questions and reorders, our expert team is committed to providing exceptional service to our patients.
Our commitment is to offer our patients continued service and support. Our expert team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.