Heart & Sole Walking Program
The Heart & Sole Walking Program – Your first step toward a healthier tomorrow!
Walking is a great way to improve your overall health. The CHI Health Heart & Sole Walking Program gives individuals of all ages a safe, convenient and fun way to exercise. Walking regularly can lead to:
- weight loss
- reduced stress
- improved mental health
- lowered blood pressure
- promotes restful sleep
- improved cardiovascular health.
- CHI Health exercise physiologists are onsite during mall hours to take your blood pressure and are available to answer your questions related to exercise and physical activity.
- All members receive a walking kit that includes a program t-shirt, quarterly newsletter and a blood pressure log
- Incentives are given for reaching pre-determined goals
Top Reasons You Should Join
- Physical activity is a great way to improve your overall health. Incentives are given for walking outside too!
- You will learn healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
- It’s fun! The Heart & Sole Walking Program gives you a team of like-minded individuals, to help support your fitness goals.
- The program is free!
How Do I Join?
- Sign up at the mall by visiting the CHI Health table during program hours
- Register online
Heart & Sole Mall Location
102nd and West Dodge Rd.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Meeting area: Upper level near mall elevator