The advanced technology at the Breast Health Center aids in earlier detection of breast cancer and we offer the most advanced imaging techniques for detection and diagnosis, including 3D mammography and breast MRI. For women with dense breast tissue, we offer enhanced screening with 3D automated breast ultrasound (ABUS).
Our sophisticated 3D image-guided prone biopsy gives 360-degree access to the breast, allowing the radiologist improved access to suspicious lesions. This gives you a faster, more accurate and comfortable experience.
Single-Session Approach Offers Accelerated Care Planning
With our single-session approach to care, you will meet with our multidisciplinary team at one time. We will discuss your diagnosis in detail, including all your treatment options. With your input, the team creates a personalized plan for your treatment. You will walk out of the meeting with a written roadmap for the journey ahead. The single-session approach is:
- Collaborative: No more scheduling hassles. Our team works together during a single visit, for a more streamlined and individualized approach.
- Accelerated: There’s no time to wait. You will go from diagnosis to individualized treatment plan in a few hours versus several days, and walk away with appointments for surgery, chemotherapy, radiation or other visits.
- Personalized: One size does not fit all, our team approach allows us to individualize your treatment options to the characteristics of your tumor.
- Comprehensive: There’s a lot to consider. Our Breast Health Center assists with all aspects of care from diagnosis and treatments to survivorship. Resources include nurse navigators, genetic counselors, support groups and more.
Our care team and extensive services include:
- Comprehensive medical evaluation – including medical oncology, surgical oncology and radiation oncology
- Skilled plastic surgeons that offer latest breast reconstruction techniques
- Infusion services
- Radiation therapy
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Evaluation and management of patients at high risk for breast cancer
- Cancer Nurse Navigators
- Clinical trials, including more than 20 breast cancer trials
- Oncology social worker
- Cancer support groups