Learn more about what a patient portal account can do for you!
Why Sign up for MyChart?
MyChart helps you manage your healthcare, with online convenience. With your MyChart Username and Password, you can:
- Schedule and cancel appointments with primary care physicians in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Make appointment requests for all specialties
- Access health information such as active health issues, health history, medications and allergies
- Access mammography results
- Send a message to your doctor's office
- Request a prescription refill at CHI Health Pharmacy
- Access features from your mobile device
- Read frequently-asked questions
- Download the FREE app today! Simply go to the App Store or Google Play and search "MyChart Powered by Epic" and install the app on your tablet or mobile device.
To Become a Member of MyChart
- Call (402) 717-2438 or Visit CHI Health Clinic or CHI Health Pharmacy location or
- Click to register online
We will send a MyChart activation code via email. When you have received your activation code, enter it at CHIhealth.com/activate.
For comments or questions, please contact us about MyChart.
MyOneCare is used at the following CHI Health hospitals:
- CHI Health Good Samaritan
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- CHI Health St. Francis
- CHI Health St. Mary's
My OneCare is a free, secure electronic tool that gives you access to your hospital or clinic records at any time.
Our NextGen patient portal helps you take charge of your health by providing secure online access to your medical record 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
A NextGen account allows you to:
- View your medical record
- Send a message to your doctor’s office
- View lab and test results
- Easily access medical records via mobile device or tablet by downloading the “NextGen Patient Portal” from the app store
Accessing the Patient Portal:
To access the patient portal, you will need an activation code which can be obtained at your next office visit or by simply calling our office at 1 (800) NHI-DOCS (644-3627). Once you receive your activation code, visit https://www.nextmd.com/Enroll