Learn more about what a patient portal account can do for you!
- CHI Health Omaha/Council Bluffs Hospitals
- CHI Health Nebraska Heart
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- CHI Health Critical Access Hospitals (Corning, Missouri Valley, Plainview, Schuyler, St. Mary's)
- All CHI Health Clinic Locations
- All Nebraska Heart Institute Locations
- Antelope Creek Family Physicians
- Autumn Ridge Family Medicine
- CHI Health Good Samaritan Clinic - Family Medicine
- CHI Health Kearney Clinic
- East Lincoln Internal Medicine
- Family Health Physicians
- Good Life Birth Place
- Nebraska City Medical Clinic
- Nebraska Endocrinology Specialists
- Prairie Lake Family Medicine
- Southwest Family Health
- Stevens Creek Family Medicine
Why Sign up for MyChart?
MyChart helps you manage your healthcare, with online convenience. With your MyChart Username and Password, you can:
- Schedule and cancel appointments with primary care physicians in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Make appointment requests for all specialties
- Access health information such as active health issues, health history, medications and allergies
- Access mammography results
- Send a message to your doctor's office
- Request a prescription refill at CHI Health Pharmacy
- Access features from your mobile device
- Read frequently-asked questions
- Download the FREE app today! Simply go to the App Store or Google Play and search "MyChart Powered by Epic" and install the app on your tablet or mobile device.
Are there other ways to access MyChart?
Yes. You can use another application to access your health information, if you prefer. Currently available is the Health app, which is offered by Apple Inc. for iPhones with iOS software 11.3 or greater. You will recognize it easily by the heart image. The Health app consolidates all of your health data from iPhone, Apple Watch, and third-party apps you already use, so you can view all your progress in one convenient place. This includes your health records from CHI Health and other health systems if you choose to add to add them. To get started:
- You will need to first set up a portal account with MyChart.
- The username and password you choose will be the security component for your health information and make it possible for you to access and import it.
To Become a Member of MyChart
Received an Activation Code?
- Click the Sign Up Now button above
- Fill in your MyChart Activation Code, SSN, and Date of Birth. The 15-digit Activation Code is on your enrollment letter.
- Create username and password.
Did Not Receive an Activation Code?
- Click the Sign Up Now button above
- Select Sign Up Online button under No Activation Code?
- Fill in your Demographic information and Submit! An Activation Code and instructions will be mailed to you.
- When receive your activation code, enter it at CHIhealth.com/activate.
For help with MyChart, including password resets, please contact the MyChart Patient Support Services team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (402) 717-2438.
The patient portal invitation you receive after visiting one of our facilities will never expire. Once you sign up, the portal will be available to you 24/7.
You can also use another application to access your health information, if you prefer. To do so, you will need to first set up a portal account with My OneCare. The username and password you choose will be the security component for your health information and make it possible for you to access and import it.
Currently available for use with My OneCare:
• The My Links app, available at www.mylinks.com.
As other applications become available, we will list them here. If you would like to recommend an application, please email Meaningfuluse@catholichealth.net.
- CHI Health Good Samaritan
- CHI Health St. Francis
- CHI Health Good Samaritan Clinic - Internal Medicine & Specialty
- CHI Health Good Samaritan Clinic - Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
- CHI Health St. Francis Family & Behavioral Medicine
- CHI Health St. Francis Specialty Care