How We're Keeping You Safe
To continue to provide important care for our community, CHI Health has resumed elective and non-emergency procedures at all campuses excluding CHI Health Schuyler. Just as we have always done, we are caring for our patients with their safety and that of our caregivers’ top of mind.
In addition to our thorough cleaning procedures, we are:
- Requiring every staff member, patient, and visitor to wear a mask (provided by CHI Health).
- Prioritizing procedures, reducing patient volume for physicians and caregivers, and establishing social distancing guidelines for visitors.
- Carefully monitoring the # of COVID-19 cases – should the numbers increase, we will take appropriate measures.
- Screening employees and physicians upon arrival for symptoms.
- Arranging for common areas to accommodate social distancing.
- Limiting visitors during the initial phase of resuming care for all.
And please remember, if you are experiencing an emergency, our emergency room is open and ready to serve you.
What to Expect for Your Surgical Procedure
For more information, please contact the facility.