Julie Hatcher, EdD, MA, LIMHP, LADC, CPC
Mental Health Therapy, Chemical Dependency Counseling
Julie Hatcher, EdD, LIMHP, LPC, LADC received her master’s degree in 1995 from The University of Oklahoma and her doctorate degree in 2011 from College of Saint Mary. She has a history of clinical involvement with adolescents and adults from both residential and outpatient settings. She has been with CHI Health Clinic Psychiatric Associates at Lakeside since November of 2013.
- Certified Professional Counselor
- License Independent Mental Health Practitioner
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor
- Doctorate in Education with an emphasis on Health Professions Education (Ed.D.), College of Saint Mary - Omaha, NE
- Masters of Arts in Human Relations, University of Oklahoma-Norman, OK
Hours and Locations
CHI Health Clinic Psychiatric Associates (Lakeside)
Tuesday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.