Dr. Joan Delto is a Harvard fellowship trained robotic and minimally invasive urologic surgeon. She specializes in cancer (including kidney, prostate, bladder), adrenal disease, benign prostate disease, and robotic reconstructive surgery. She also performs surgery for kidney stone disease.
She is an Assistant Professor of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center and is actively involved in urologic research.
Robotic and laparoscopic surgeries performed:
- Robotic radical cystectomy with ileal conduit
- Robotic partial cystectomy
- Robotic partial nephrectomy
- Advanced laparoscopic radical nephrectomy
- Robotic prostatectomy with pelvic lymph node dissection
Adrenal cancer, benign hormone secreting tumors, Pheochromocytoma:
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Robotic simple prostatectomy for BPH
Ureteral strictures/UPJ obstruction/ureteral injury:
- Robotic pyeloplasty
- Robotic ureteroplasty with buccal mucosal graft
- Robotic ureteral reimplantation with Boari flap