Douglas Kosmicki, MD
Dr. Kosmicki's focus is interventional cardiology, general cardiology as well as structural heart disease.
Dr. Kosmicki was honored by the Nebraska Medical Foundation for Most Outstanding Research. He was named as Most Outstanding Zeta Psi Omicron Chapter Member, was on the Nebraska Wesleyan University Dean’s List of Academic Achievement and was a member of the Blue Key Honor Society.
He is a native of central Nebraska. He and his wife live in Grand Island with their three children.
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Interventional cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiology, University of Utah - Salt Lake City, UT
- Interventional Cardiology, University of Utah - Salt Lake City, UT
- Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Utah - Salt Lake City, UT