Dr. Wright has proudly served the orthopedic surgery needs of central Nebraska since 2002. His superb outcomes and thoroughness in patient care are respected throughout the region. He has replaced more hips, knees, and shoulders than any surgeon in the area.
Dr. Wright received his orthopaedic surgery residency training at the prestigious Hospital For Special Surgery in New York City (consistently ranked the #1 orthopedic surgical institution in The United States by U.S. News and World Report). After his residency he was selected for a year long fellowship in sports medicine and shoulder and knee reconstruction at the Steadman Hawkins Clinic (Vail, CO) where he participated in the care of numerous professional athletes, including The Denver Broncos and The US Ski Team. He received additional fellowship training in complex and revision hip and knee replacement at The New England Baptist Hospital (Boston).
Dr. Wright received his undergraduate degree from Princeton University where he majored in Molecular Biology and served as team captain and 4 year starter on their Division 1 men’s lacrosse team.
Special interests and areas of expertise:
- Complex primary and revision total hip and knee replacement.
- Partial knee replacement.
- Computer navigated hip and knee replacement.
- Robotic assisted hip and knee replacement.
- Shoulder replacement.
- Sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder.
- Adjunct Assistant Associate Professor. University of Nebraska Medical Center (2003-present).
Read Dr. Wright's full CV.