We're saving the day to salute families!
Join us Sunday, August 12 for a free family event at Grand Island Senior High School (practice field west of Memorial Stadium)
CHI Health is saluting everyday Superhero families with an afternoon of free festivities. Join us for Superhero Sunday, a family fun day.
Sunday, August 12, 2018
Noon to 4 p.m.
Grand Island Senior High School
Practice Field West of Memorial Stadium
2124 N Lafayette Ave, Grand Island, NE
- Awesome superheroes on-site - Meet our local superheroes: firefighters, police officers, doctors and nurses!
- Fantastic fun zone with children's train, bubble soccer (ages 8+), face painters and chalk art
- Incredible Teddy Bear Clinic - Bring your favorite stuffed animal to be examined by one of our health experts
- Terrific music and safe kids activities - car seat check, bicycle rodeo, kids ID and texting and driving simulator
- Fabulous family festivities: Giant Jenga, yard games, photo booth, strolling magician and balloon creations
Wow! It’s all free! Just show up for the fun - rain or shine! First 2,000 kids receive a superhero starter kit!
Food trucks will be onsite for food purchase.
Come in costume, but leave toy swords and guns at home!
#SuperheroSunday brought to you by your CHI Health St. Francis everyday heroes!