Using the Job Search
- Click Search All Jobs in the main navigation bar above to go to the job listing site. All local CHI Health jobs within our region will populate by default.
- When you reach the job listing site, choose your search criteria in the top tool-bar such as Keyword and City, State. Fine tune your search results by selecting relevant criteria in the categories on the left side of the page such as Job Schedule, Job Shift, Job Field, or Location.
- Once you identify a job you are interested in, click on the blue title. This will bring you into the job description.
- Click on “Apply Online” and follow the prompts to submit your application. Before you submit your application please make sure all fields are completed.
First time users have the opportunity to create an account with a user name and password. Setting up an account is not required, but may aid you in future job searches. Once you have signed in or registered, you can save the current search for reuse by clicking “Save this Search” at the top of the page. Your searches will be saved in the “My Saved Searches” section, under the “My Jobpage” tab.
- You can search by an exact location/facility such as Bergan or a specific Clinic for example but all locations nationally across CHI are listed in the all locations drop down so in most scenarios, it’s best to enter the “City, State” into the top tool-bar and then select desired facility names from the left side of the page.
- If you know the requisition number for the job opening you are interested in, enter the number into the “Keyword” field to limit your search to that job.
- Job postings can be printed if needed. Just click “printable format” in the upper right – hand corner on a job posting page.
- On a job posting page, click “Return to the home page” to continue your search.
- Once you have a list of positions isolated, you can sort them by relevancy, job title, and/or un-posting date.