RN Referral Bonus
Being a caregiver is rewarding. So is reffering RNs to CHI Health.
$1,000 RN Referral Bonus
You are the heart of the health care we deliver every day. Help us recruit qualified registered nurses and you can reap the rewards. As a CHI Health employee, you could receive $1,000 for referring registered nurses who are hired into a 24/7 bedside nursing role. We’re creating a new and better health care system starting with a supportive work environment, a competitive salary, benefits packages and opportunities to learn and grow.
How the Program works:
- Bonus applies to external RN hires for 24/7 bedside nursing positions posted on the CHI Health job board at whychihealth.com
- The name of the CHI Health employee referring the RN must be included on the online application.
- Payment will be made after the new hire has successfully completed 30 days of employment.
- The program runs through 6/30/2018
24/7 RN bedside nurses are defined as:
- A RN who works in a department that provides care either 24/7
- Or 24 hours-a-day or 7 days-a-week, but not both
- Or RN staff who is on-call and available to provide service 24/7.
How Can you help?
Refer your talented family, friends and neighbors to the CHI Health job board at whyCHIhealth.com
CHI Health employees who hold a position Manager or above, Human Resources personnel, or those who are involved in hiring decisions, are not eligible for referral incentives.