Students and Graduates
Are you interested in the “behind the scenes” of a hospital or clinic? Would you like to see it for yourself?
CHI Health works to introduce many students and job seekers who are interested in learning about the variety of jobs and careers available in a hospital or clinic. CHI Health provides tours of our hospitals and clinics to organized groups from high schools/colleges/universities and non-profit/governmental career programs (i.e. Urban League or DOL American Job Centers).
This program is currently undergoing a process change. Until we have an online form established, please contact us to coordinate with your local ministry.
Please acknowledge the following prior to reaching out for a tour:
- All tour participants must understand and sign the HIPAA Consent Form
- The group must have a minimum of 10 participants, but no more than 30
- If less than 10 participants confirm/show up the day of the tour, please contact your local ministry person to postpone or cancel the tour
- If the tour participants are minors, parental consent must be provided and the instructor of record must be present during the full duration of the tour
- Tours may or may not involve a hands-on activity –based on the CHI Health employee’s availability and capacity
- Tours vary from facility to facility; each tour is unique to the location and the employees available
- Most tours are approximately one (1) hour in length; guest panels may be arranged in addition to the tour
- Most tours involve a great deal of walking and the use of stairs; however, CHI Health will make accommodations to those in need
- Tours will be available based on the availability of employees and patient census – not all tours may be granted or approved
- CHI Health requires a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the tour date to coordinate the activity