Physician & Advance Practice Opportunities
At CHI Health, healing is not just our job – it is our mission and we do it with great compassion. We are a part of CHI Health, a health care system made up of a growing, physician-led, multi-disciplinary clinic, 14 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral care facilities and more than 150 employed physician practice locations in Nebraska and southwestern Iowa.
We may be large but we live by a Mission that calls us to care for the body, mind and spirit of every person – regardless of their ability to pay. As a result, CHI Health provided more than $149.3 million in quantified community benefit including services for the poor, free clinics, education and research.
We have beautiful, state-of-the-art facilities; but it is the people – the physicians, advance practice clinicians, nurses, therapists, clerks, administrators and families who, working together, make healing happen. If that is the environment in which you want to practice medicine, then read on and find out more about CHI Health and what we can offer you.
Fast Facts About CHI Health
- More than 100 Clinic locations across Nebraska and southwest Iowa * 3,100 physicians on our medical staff
- 11,000 full-time employees
- 2,820 total licensed beds
- 983,255 office visits annually
- eICU technology
- Telehealth service to rural locations
- Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Regional trauma network anchored by a Level I Trauma
Nationally recognized Magnet® Nursing status
- The only health system in the world to be triple accredited in care for chest pain, heart failure and atrial fibrillation by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.One of only four Trauma Centers in the U.S. that have earned the Joint Commission accreditation in Orthopedic Trauma Nationally accredited inpatient/outpatient physical rehabilitation center * Foster McGaw Award Finalist for our commitment to community service