CHI Health is a regional health network with a unified mission: nurturing the healing ministry of the Church while creating healthier communities. Headquartered in Omaha, the combined organization consists of 15 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral health facilities and more than 150 employed physician practice locations in Nebraska and southwestern Iowa.
More than 12,000 employees comprise the workforce of this network that includes 2,820 licensed beds and serves as the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools. In fiscal year 2014, the organization provided a combined $149.3 million in quantified community benefit including services for the poor, free clinics, education and research.
With locations stretching from Kearney, Neb. to Missouri Valley, Iowa, the health network is the largest in Nebraska and serves residents of Nebraska and southwest Iowa. For more information, visit online at CHIhealth.com.
Positions for external hires or Internal promotions that may be bonus eligible are listed below.
Please check with your Recruiter to see if Sign-On incentives are currently being offered, this list is subject to change at any time. Sign-On incentives are subject to all applicable taxes.
- Behavioral Advanced Practice Clinicians (Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants)
- Cardiac Sonographers
- Certified Coders (Clinic/Rev Cycle – Coder I, Coder II, Coder-Denials)
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Nurse Tech (Grand Island and Kearney)
- CT Tech
- Echo Techs (Kearney & Grand Island)
- EEG Tech
- EMT/Paramedics (CAH & Kearney)
- Genetic Counselor
- Insurance Follow Up Rep (Revenue Cycle)
- Interventional Radiology (IR Tech)
- Home Health Aide (CAH)
- LPN – Hospital, Clinic, CAH, and Occupational Health
- Medical Assistant – Hospital, Clinic, CAH, and Occupational Health
- Medical Technologist/ Medical Lab Technologist/Supervisor
- Mental Health Therapist/Chemical Dependency Counselor (Dual-licensed-Grand Island, Iowa-Missouri Valley and Council Bluffs)
- MR Tech
- Nuclear Medical Tech
- OB Tech
- Physical Therapists
- Respiratory Therapists
- RN – 24/7 bedside/inpatient units including Resource Team (All locations)
- RN – Behavioral (24/7 units only) – All facilities
- RN – Care Manager – All facilities
- RN – Surgical Services (Pre-OP/PACU/Operating Room/GI(endoscopy)/CVOR) – All Facilities
- RN – Supervisor Behavioral
- Sleep Techs
- Sonographer (CAH, Grand Island, Kearney, Lincoln)
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Surgery Techs
The Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance are available at specific locations subject to all applicable taxes and is subject to change or discontinuation at the discretion of the Director of Talent Acquisition.