Inspiring Career, Unlimited Potential
Are you the compassionate type? Do you enjoy helping others?
Advance to a caregiving career!
Certified nursing assistants (CNA) provide basic care to patients and assist them in daily activities such as dressing, eating and bathing. The personal nature of the job requires compassion and people skills, and offers infinite rewards as work closely with patients, families and care teams.
Typical Day for a CNA:
- Take vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse)
- Listen to and document patient health concerns
- Feed, bathe and dress patients
- Transfer patients to beds, wheelchairs and exam tables
- Examine patients for bruises or wounds
- Dress wounds and help with medical procedures
- Turn or reposition bedridden patients
- Change sheets and restock supplies
Advance to a guaranteed position!
Through our CNA Advance program, CHI Health will cover the cost of state board-approved CNA training for qualified applicants who commit to one year of full-time employment at CHI Health. A full-time CNA position at CHI Health offers:
- Opportunity to cross-train in phlebotomy
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Tuition reimbursement for continued learning
- Experience working in a team nursing model
Advance to a bright future!
CNAs are in demand and, as the population ages, the need for around-the-clock care will continue to grow.
- 11% job growth through year 2026
- $28,530 median income
- Top 10% of CNAs earn $39,560 According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
Ready to begin?
Fill out our request form and a recruiter will contact you. You may also attend one of our in-person Hiring Fairs and inquire about this position with a chance for an on-the-spot interview.