CHI Health has partnered with local Certified Nursing Assistant Programs to offer students C.N.A. training in exchange for full or part-time employment!
- Prior to enrollment, interview and meet with CHI Health for acceptance.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and employee physical exam, TB test required.
- Be at least 18 years old or a high school senior.
- Complete the CNA program.
- Become registered as a CNA in the state of Nebraska DHHS
- Work for CHI Health for a minimum of 1 year as a CNA
Register via our Application Form
What CHI Health Pays:
- CNA Program Tuition and Fees (includes textbooks, scrubs and other expenses)
- State Certification Fee
What you may be responsible for:
- Students that do not complete the program will be held responsible for tuition and fees.
- Interns are required to work for CHI Health for the minimum of 1 year.
- Interns are required to meet with CHI Health advisor minimum of two times during the program.
- Students will be interviewed by CHI Health leader(s) for acceptance into the program and contacted after the interview with acceptance status.
- Near program completion, students will apply online to CHI Health and start the pre-employment requirements.
- Once the student passes state certification and is certified by NE DHHS, a start date will be provided.
CNA Locations & Schedule - All classes are 5 or 6 weeks in duration
- Evenings and weekend hybrid online/ in-person classes are available through Metropolitan Community College South and Fulton Homes Education Center of Omaha
- Locations vary and classes are offered throughout the calendar year.
For more information about this program or process, please email: Saida.Espinoza@CHIhealth.com