Expand Your Knowledge
Continuing education for health professionals on a variety of relevant topics.
Continuing Education for Health Professionals
The Future of Orthopedic Care is Here!
Friday, April 20, 2018 (Register by April 17)
Holiday Inn Kearney, Younes Conference Center,
110 S. 2nd Ave., Kearney, NE
Purpose and Objectives - The conference is designed to update health care professionals on cutting-edge advances in orthopedics through the dissemination of best practices, emerging innovation and quality improvement in care delivery. Information presented is intended to enhance clinical competency in the office management and differential diagnosis of the total joint replacement (TJR) candidate, and how to best medically optimize them for total joint replacement surgery.
- $70: Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants
- $45: Nurses, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants, Athletic Trainers, Medical Assistants, Other Interested Health Care Professionals
- $30 Fellows, Residents, Full-Time Students (Verification of full-time student status may be requested either by phone or email from appropriate authority.)
For more information, please download the symposium brochure
2018 Primary Care Update
April 27-28, 2018 (Register by April 24)
Omaha Marriott Regency Hotel
10220 Regency Cir.
Purpose and Objectives - This conference is designed to update attendees regarding the evidence supporting best current clinical practices in ambulatory care. The information presented is intended to enhance clinical competence in the diagnosis and treatment of selected primary care topics as identified by past participants.
- $150: Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists
- $100: Nurses, Public Health Officials, Other Health Care Professionals
- $75 Fellows, Residents, and Full-Time Students (Verification of full-time student status may be requested either by phone or email from appropriate authority.)
For more information, please download the symposium brochure.
Infectious Diseases Spring Symposium 2018
Saturday, April 28, 2018 (Register by April 25)
CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center Bergan Mercy
Conference Room 11661 A, B, and C
7710 Mercy Road
Purpose and Objectives
The conference will provide practitioners with the most recent advances and information that will enhance knowledge, skills, and performance in the treatment and diagnosis of selected infectious diseases.
- $30: Registration Fee
- $15: Employees of Creighton University, Omaha VA Medical Center CHI Health and Children’s Hospital and Medical Center
- $20 Remote Video Conference
For more information, please download the symposium flyer
Sports Medicine Symposium
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: The Unique Needs of Female Athletes
Saturday, May 12
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
CHI Health Lakeside - Conference Rooms A, B, and C
16901 Lakeside Hills Court Omaha, NE 68130
Purpose: The purpose of this program is to better understand the needs of the female athlete and the best practice to care for those needs.
Designed For: Nurses, Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Physicians, Fellows, Residents and Students
Jointly Provided by: CHI Health and Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education
For more information and to register online visit 2018sportsmedicine.eventbrite.com. Registration ends May 11.
2018 Burn & Wound Conference
Friday, September 21, 2018
Innovation Campus, Lincoln, NE
Burn and wound care is an infrequent and stressful occurrence in medical care. Immediate treatment and care can greatly impact patient outcomes. This conference is designed to update health care professionals on best practices related to the care of burn and wound patients. The target audience is health care providers.