Continuing education for health professionals on a variety of relevant topics.
Continuing Education for Health Professionals
CHI Health and Creighton University health care professionals collaborate to provide interprofessional education opportunities to both Creighton University and CHI Health.
Our goal together is to provide highly collaborative interprofessional continuing education focused on better patient outcomes. Stay current on advances in clinical research, technological innovations, treatment of diseases and other health issues.
Areas of Focus for Education Include:
- Dentistry (dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants)
- Emergency Medical Services
- Medicine (physicians, physician assistants)
- Nursing (nurses and nurse practitioners)
- Pharmacy (pharmacists and pharmacy technicians)
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
Please visit excellence.creighton.edu to view a calendar of events and register for those that interest you.