Expand Your Knowledge
Continuing education for health professionals on a variety of relevant topics.
Continuing Education for Health Professionals
Advanced Burn Life Support Provider Course
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- The Advanced Burn Life Support Provider Course is an eight-hour course for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, therapists, and paramedics..
- The course provides guidelines in the assessment and management of the burn patient during the first 24 hours post injury.
- Following a series of lectures, case studies are presented for group discussions.
- You will be given the opportunity to work with a simulated burn patient to reinforce the assessment, stabilization, and the American Burn Association transfer criteria to a Burn Center.
- Final testing consists of a written exam and a practical assessment return demonstration. Please register early as availability is limited.
- CEUs provided by the American Burn Association: CME = 7.25 hours / CNE = 7.4 hours
Register online here or register by phone: (402) 219-7000
COST: Physicians - $200; Mid-levels & Residents - $200; Other health professionals - $125 (Fee includes tuition, manual, study guide, test and continuing education credits).
Infectious Diseases Spring Symposium 2018
Saturday, April 28, 2018 (Register by April 25th)
CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center Bergan Mercy
Conference Room 11661 A, B, and C
7710 Mercy Road
Purpose and Objectives
The conference will provide practitioners with the most recent advances and information that will enhance knowledge, skills, and performance in the treatment and diagnosis of selected infectious diseases.
- $30: Registration Fee
- $15: Employees of Creighton University, Omaha VA Medical Center CHI Health and Children’s Hospital and Medical Center
- $20 Remote Video Conference
For more information, please download the symposium flyer