Provisions for acceptance of transfer students:
- Must have successfully completed the majority of first-year courses, and submit grade transcript from previous program
- Must meet all admission requirements including grades, courses, entrance exam and ACT scores
- Must have reference from previous school director stating reason(s) for leaving/ transferring. Must be a legitimate reason such as marriage, closer to home, etc.
- Clinical education evaluations and grades must meet the same standards as current students with the same length of time in our program
Provisions for students transferring to another institution:
- Grade transcripts, clinical evaluations, recommendations, and other required information, will be forwarded to the transferring institution
- It is recommended that students complete one full year before transferring, to provide for continuity of instruction, unless extenuating circumstances exist
- The school will comply with any further requirement of the transferring institution as deemed necessary
- Transfer of Alegent Health credit hours may vary per institution
If a student withdraws from the program, (s)he must re-apply for admission with no credit given for previous radiologic technology education. Arrangements for re-payment of any previous financial aid must be made with the financial institution. No further disbursements of financial aid will be made for that year. If the student is re-admitted, (s)he must re-apply for financial aid.