Can’t sleep at night because you hurt?
Figuring out why your shoulder hurts can be as aggravating as the pain itself. Wondering if it’s time to see a doctor? Take this quick quiz:
- Have you felt a “pop” in your shoulder when you lift something?
- Does your shoulder pain persist after 4-5 days of rest?
- Is your range of motion severely limited (lifting and rotating)?
- Do you still have stiffness, weakness or decreased range of motion after joint surgery?
- Does your pain keep you from getting a good night’s sleep?
If you answered “yes” to any of those five questions, Samuel Dubrow, MD, of CHI Health Orthopedics, says it’s time to make an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon. Call (402) 717-0820.