Spring into Heart Health at NHI Kearney
March 12, 2018
Learn if you are at risk for heart disease, stroke, or other heart-related issues.
Saturday, April 14, 2018, 7 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Nebraska Heart Institute - Kearney
CHI Health Medical Building
3219 Central Avenue - Suite 201 - Kearney, NE
Join Nebraska Heart Institute - Kearney for an offering of several screenings and a low-cost lab panel. Each participant will receive an overall Cardiovascular Risk Assessment. Additional cardiac-related health and nutrition information will be available.
Atrial Fibrillation Screening: Rhythm Strip and Wellness Lab Panel - $30
- Complete Blood Count
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Lipid Profile - Total Cholesterol (HDL, LDL Triglycerides)
Vascular Disease Testing:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
- Carotid Artery Disease Screening
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening
- All 3 screenings for $99 or $39 each
Pre-registration and payment is encouraged. Walk-ins accepted if space is available and must pay by cash or check.