8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
July 13, 2019 - Dr. Kevin Yiee explains high-dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy and how this cancer treatment delivers radiation directly to a cancerous lesion using a specially designed applicator.
July 11, 2019 - Beware of False Claims about Thermography for Breast Cancer Screening
July 10, 2019 - CHI Health Radiation Oncologist Dr. Kevin Yiee discusses prention and treatment options for Skin Cancer.
July 08, 2019 - CHI Health Neurologist Dr. Prasanna Tadi who is also an assistant professor at Creighton University's School of Medicine is studying whether more time with patients means happier docs.
July 05, 2019 - Nitrous Oxide is now available for pain relief during labor at Good Life Birth Place and the Maternity Center at St. Elizabeth.