8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
December 04, 2018 - The holiday season can be a particularly dangerous time for heart attacks. Dr. Eric Van De Graaff talks with KETV about how to protect your heart this holiday season.
December 04, 2018 - CHI Health St. Francis Family & Behavioral Medicine hosts open house. Enjoy some refreshments while you tour the new space and meet the family medicine providers.
December 03, 2018 - Santa and Mrs. Claus will be visiting the St. Francis lobby on Thursday, December 6th. Stop by for some free cookies and photo opportunities!
November 28, 2018 - CHI Health St. Francis implements a sophisticated, remote technology that adds second layer of care for ICU patients.
November 28, 2018 - CHI Health Mental Health therapist, Karen Williams, talks with KETV about how to avoid stressful family time over the holidays.