8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
September 21, 2018 - Renee Miller, a nurse at CHI Health St. Frances, was the 2018 winner of the Monther Bonzel Award for her time volunteering.
September 21, 2018 - More people died of opioid-related overdoses than car crashes in 2016. CHI Health providers tell about other ways to alleviate pain besides opioids.
September 20, 2018 - Stories from the 2018 issues of Microscope magazine.
September 20, 2018 - Stories from the 2018 issues of Better You magazine.
September 17, 2018 - CHI Health Clinic is building a new clinic site at Valley View and Mall Drives in Council Bluffs, Iowa.