8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
December 23, 2019 - Suffer No More! Innovative Procedure Relieves Fibroid and BPH Symptoms. Embolization is a technique which offers a safe alternative to medications and major surgery
December 18, 2019 - The CHI Health Regional Cancer Center at St. Francis hospital has been chosen to join the Cancer Moonshot program.
December 13, 2019 - CHI Health St. Francis invites the public to help celebrate the opening of their new cancer center.
December 12, 2019 - A new artist's work is being added to CHI Health Good Samaritan's Walkway Gallery.
December 04, 2019 - Artificial intelligence is helping to speed up the time it takes to diagnose stroke patients.