8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
September 20, 2019 - CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy partnered with Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundations to help Pulmonary Fibrosis patients.
September 16, 2019 - CHI Health and Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium bring the zoo experience to patients who are unable to leave the hospital.
September 11, 2019 - Growing up, it's easy for teens to do a little soul searching, but is it really a crisis?
September 11, 2019 - Do you need help getting your child back on track? Take the first step today.
September 11, 2019 - Dealing with mental health as a teen in the digital age is harder than most people realize. Wonder why?