8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
July 20, 2018 - The CHI Health St. Francis diabetes self-management education program in Grand Island has been awarded continued recognition from the American Diabetes Association (ADA).
July 18, 2018 - CHI Health St. Francis took a ceremonial step forward today with the blessing and groundbreaking for our highly-anticipated new Cancer Treatment Center facility.
July 13, 2018 - Program at CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - University Campus is helping patients in more ways than one.
July 10, 2018 - CHI Health Immanuel Hospital is certified for this revolutionary new stroke treatment.
July 09, 2018 - Learn more about Project Care Breathe Right.