8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
May 20, 2019 - It’s a 4-peat! CHI Health St. Elizabeth has received Magnet® designation status from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
May 15, 2019 - Run Baby Run event rallies support for NICU babies and families at CHI Health St. Elizabeth.
May 13, 2019 - CHI Health St. Francis named Carolyn Davis and Gerri Williams as the 2018 Volunteers of the Year.
May 07, 2019 - Biking causes many injuries and emergency room visits for children. CHI Health St. Francis is teaching bike safety skills.
April 30, 2019 - This patient credits a cell phone - and the CHI Health trauma team - with saving his life.