8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
April 11, 2019 - Dr. Dilisio discusses prevention and treatment for golf-related injuries such as golfer's elbow.
April 03, 2019 - CHI Health St. Francis has been awarded a three-year term of accreditation in stereotactic breast biopsy as the result of a recent review by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
April 01, 2019 - Joe Vavricek, MD, a radiologist, was presented with the 2019 physicians excellence award for his respect amongst the community.
March 28, 2019 - Each year, approximately 150 infants require care from the NICU medical and nursing team at Good Samaritan.
March 27, 2019 - Schedule a tour of our Maternity Centers at CHI Health. A tour is essential to making the final decision on where to deliver and CHI Health has a Maternity Center near you.