8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
February 14, 2019 - CHI Health introduces MyProviderMatch.com, a new tool to help you find a primary care provider who fits your needs based on a scientific algorithm.
February 12, 2019 - Weather Closings and Cancellations for CHI Health locations and activities.
February 12, 2019 - Nearly 200 people line the halls of CHI Health Bergan Mercy, at 2:30 a.m., after Brian Saathoff, a Ralston firefighter, suddenly passes away.
February 08, 2019 - Join us for the 2019 Midlands Health Fair for free and low cost health screenings and more.
February 05, 2019 - A Lincoln resident lost over 800 pounds after his doctor told him he would die before he was 30 years old if he didn't make a change.