8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
November 18, 2019 - CHI Health is helping bystanders save lives with their Stop the Bleed campaign.
November 15, 2019 - CHI Health Good Samaritan is proud to annouce their new ranking as one of the best hospitals for surgery.
November 14, 2019 - CHI Health offers a new program for patients fighting cancer.
November 13, 2019 - Suffer No More! Innovative Procedure Relieves Fibroid and BPH Symptoms. Embolization is a technique which offers a safe alternative to medications and major surgery
November 13, 2019 - CHI Health St. Elizabeth is hosting their annual family event to celebrate the holiday season.