8 CHI Health Hospitals Named Safe Sleep Hospital Champions
December 08, 2017
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce 8 new CHI Health Safe Sleep Hospital Champions in the state.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Lincoln,NE
- CHI Health St. Mary’s, Nebraska City, NE
- CHI Health St Francis, Grand Island, NE
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Good Samaritan, Kearney, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Immanuel, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Maternity Center at Lakeside, Omaha, NE
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, IA
The ABCs of safe sleep are:
- A – Your baby should always sleep alone
- B – Your baby should always sleep on his or her back
- C – Your baby should always sleep in a safe crib
June 20, 2018 - MECA and CHI Health announce a new naming rights partnership for the downtown Omaha arena and convention center. As of Sept. 1, the building will be called the CHI Health Center Omaha.
June 14, 2018 - CHI Health Birth Centers are leading the way in helping mothers who are in labor.
June 11, 2018 - Effective July 1, CHI Health Clinic will employ the remaining Kearney Clinic P.C. practice at 211 W. 33rd St. Leading up to the transition, the clinic will continue to operate as normal.
June 08, 2018 - CHI Health’s SANE program provides care to patients affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking.
June 06, 2018 - Dr. Jason Kruger explains how to prevent heat stroke.