Midlands Health Fair 2018
February 27, 2018
Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Looking for ways to improve your health and well-being for the whole family? Join us at CHI Health Midlands Health Fair for free and low-cost health screenings, lab tests, valuable information and healthy snacks. At CHI Health, we are on a mission to create healthier communities.
FREE Health Screenings and Assessments:
- Spirometry Lung Test*
- Anxiety and Depression*
- Atrial Fibrillation*
- Skin Cancer Screening*
- Blood Pressure
- Diabetic Neuropathy Foot Screening
- …and many more
LOW COST Lab Screenings*:
- Basic Lab Panel - $20
Complete Blood Count, Complete Metabolic Profile and Total Lipid Profile. This screening measures total cholesterol, glucose, blood cell disorders and chemical imbalances of the heart, kidney, lung and liver.
- Prostate Screen (Men Only) - $15
This Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) is a prostate screening.
- Thyroid Screen - $10
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) is used to detect problems affecting the thyroid gland. This gland produces hormones that help control your body’s metabolism.
- Complex Thyroid Screen - $20
Combines the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) & Free Thyroxine (T4 Free) screens. The Free Thyroxine is a direct measure to check how well your thyroid gland is working.
- Diabetes Screen - $10
HemaglobinA1C is a better indicator than blood sugar to diagnose and monitor diabetes. This test will provide you with an average blood glucose level over a two - three month period.
- C-Reactive Protein - $25
CRP-High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein helps to evaluate the risk of cardiovascular disease in an apparently healthy person, even if lipid levels are normal or borderline elevated. This test is not helpful for coronary evaluation if the patient has other inflammatory diseases such as arthritis, bursitis, or sport related pulled muscles.
- Vitamin D - $20
Vitamin D helps calcium absorb in bones and is linked to protecting against cancer, autoimmune disease and Parkinson’s.
Pre-registration is recommended for all indicated screenings and lab tests:
- Step one: Review the lab options and screening requiring pre-registration
- Step Two: Call 1 (888) 333-7520 or register online. Select each lab option and screening requiring pre-registration. Your appointment time for the Basic Lab Panel will be the same for any add on draws. All tests will be drawn at the same time.
- *Pre-registration is recommended for all indicated screenings.
- **Lab Tests for 12 years and older
- Walk-ins are welcome, but subject to availability.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Cash or Check only for walk-ins
- Phone: 1 (888) 333-7520